Learn about the most recent export quality standards, trade shows, infrastructure assistance, and agricultural exchange reports.
Obtain guidelines on how to improve the packaging and marketing of the scheduled export products.
Access to various schemes run by APEDA for the promotion of food products.
Elevate exporting activities related to scheduled products.
Access to market intelligence and information on export potential, market trends, and opportunities.
Participate in numerous APEDA training courses on export-related topics.
Avail of financial assistance schemes.
Increased credibility and trustworthiness in the international market
Proceed with the following steps for the APEDA registration process:
- Download the application form from the APEDA website.
- Fill out the application form completely.
- Attach all the required documents, which may include a self-certified copy of the Import-Export code, PAN card, Aadhaar card, GST registration certificate, bank certificate, lease agreement or property tax receipt, and partnership deed or memorandum of association.
- Submit the application form and required documents to the nearest APEDA office or online through the APEDA website.
- Wait for the application to be processed and approved by APEDA.
- Once approved, the applicant will receive a Registration-cum-Membership Certificate (RCMC) from APEDA
- Application form must be completely filled out and signed by an authorised signatory.
- Self-certified copy of Import-Export code issued by the Director-General of Foreign Trade.
- Bank certificate duly signed by the concerned authorities.
- Account statement for the company's bank account for the last two months.
- Copy of the PAN card.
- Copy of the Aadhaar card.
- Copy of the GST registration certificate.
- Copy of the lease agreement or property tax receipt.
- A duplicate of the partnership agreement or memorandum of association.
- Cancelled cheque
Frequently Asked Question
APEDA organic certificate is a document issued by the Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority (APEDA) to certify that a particular product meets the required standards for export. It is mandatory for certain agricultural products to have an APEDA certificate before they can be exported from India.
The cost of APEDA registration certificate varies depending on the product and the quantity being exported. It is recommended to contact APEDA directly for specific pricing information.
The Agricultural and Processed Food Products Export Development Authority is abbreviated as APEDA. It is a government organization that promotes the export of agricultural and processed food products from India.
To obtain an APEDA certificate of origin, you need to register with APEDA and submit the required documents, such as invoices and bills of lading. Once approved, the certificate will be issued electronically. It is important to note that the certificate is mandatory for exporting certain agricultural and processed food products from India.